HOUSE Innovative Safety Products (H.I.S.P), LLC
A construction safety equipment company based in San Diego, California, we specialize in designing and manufacturing toe-board and guardrail systems to assure all of our customers the highest quality of construction safety equipment. H.I.S.P. supplies general contractors with safety equipment. H.I.S.P. products are manufactured in the United States and meet all OSHA safety standards 1926.502.
- Durability: A light gauge steel product that is durable; its sustainability endures harsh conditions in construction and maintains its strength.
- Our product is made of light-gauge steel, unlike the competitors
- Product: A unique nail-less toe-board with locking pins
- Saves time: Quick assemble and disassemble system
- H.I.S.P. Toe-Board and Guardrail Systems are commonly used on High Rise Buildings, Highway Construction, Bridge-Building Construction and Residential Construction. The H-Bracket can be easily anchored to concrete slabs and plywood surfaces.
Thirty years of combined experience, creativity, craftsmanship, talent and resources come together to reduce safety risks and approach each opportunity in the simplest, most straightforward, and most affordable form. We pride ourselves on providing uniquely designed safety products. We offer skilled leadership within the company and we strive for professionalism from top to bottom and to better serve our customers’ needs.
- Meets all of OSHA’s safety standards 1926-502
- Quick and easy assembling
H.I.S.P. Core Values
- Hard Work – Inventing safety products
- Integrity – Provide our customers with safe products
- Motivation – Keep innovations and strategic planning consistent
- Dedication – Safety first, deliver construction safety products for the safety of others
- Efficient – Ensure all safety products are “A” grade, developed for durability
- Committed – To the needs of our customers
U.S. Patent: US 9,617,744 B2
U.S. Patent: US 9,790,694 B2